Sunday, January 19, 2014

Mini Bloggiesta January 25th - 26th



After seeing a number of my fellow bloggers talking about and participating in Bloggiesta over the past few years, I've decided to take the plunge and start participating myself.  Yay!  

My goals are as follows:

  • Update my review index page as it hasn't been updated in a year or two;
  • Start to prepare my reviews posts for upcoming scheduled reviews.  My goal is to have posts ready with book jacket image, synopsis, author info (if applicable), giveaway information (if applicable), and formatted so that when the time comes for me to write a review all the admin associated with my review posts will already be taken care of.    

My goals are modest to start, but I'm looking forward to participating and learning about other blogger's goals.  Hopefully I'll pick up a few tips on how to be a better blogger in the process. 

post signature