Saturday, December 3, 2011

My Christmas Wish List - The Book Edition

Christmas is quickly approaching and my family has been asking me what I'd like this year.  Believe it or not, I rarely ask for books.   This year, however, one book did find it's way onto my Christmas wish list, and it's one I'm pretty excited about:

Harry Potter: From Page to Screen (synopsis courtesy of chapters.indigo.ca)

"Harry Potter: Page to Screen" opens the doors to Hogwarts castle and the wizarding world of Harry Potter to reveal the complete behind-the-scenes secrets, techniques, and over-the-top artistry that brought J.K. Rowling's acclaimed novels to cinematic life. Developed in collaboration with the creative team behind the celebrated movie series, this deluxe, 500-plus page compendium features exclusive stories from the cast and crew, hundreds of never-before-seen photographs and concept illustrations sourced from the closed film sets, and rare memorabilia. As the definitive look at the magic that made cinematic history, "Page to Screen" is the ultimate collectible, perfect for Muggles everywhere.


What about you fellow book-lovers?  Do you include books on your Christmas wish list?  If so, what books do you hope you'll find under the tree this year?