Sunday, September 18, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

Hard to believe it's time once again for Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea over at The Muse in the Fog Book Review.  


These past few weeks have been busy ones for me.  While I've made time for reading, I've sadly neglected my blog.   I have a few ideas for miscellaneous book-related posts, but have yet to find the time to transfer them from my head to my blog.   Hopefully that will change in the next week or two. 

Reading-wise, I've managed to get through quite a few books lately,  although I'll only be posting a review for one of them - Elisabeth Storrs' brilliant novel, The Wedding Shroud.   If all goes according to plan my review should be posted by mid-week.   I'm also quickly working my way through  Erin Morgenstern's The Night Circus, and should have a review for it posted by end of the week.   I'm not as enamoured of this book as most readers seem to be, but I will say it is one of the most beautifully written novels I've read in a long time. 

That's all from me for now.   I hope everyone has a great week.