Sunday, June 26, 2011

Suddenly Sunday

Welcome to another addition of Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea at The Muse in the Fog where we share the exciting things that happened on our blog this past week.

This past week was another quiet one for me.   My only post was a new feature I've decided to start called Travel Tuesdays.  This feature will give me an opportunity to share some of the many photos I've taken on my recent travels and, when I'm able, I'll link the locations to books I've read.

Coming up next week I hope to post my review of Maisie Dobbs by Jacqueline Winspear.   I quite enjoyed the novel, but admit to having a hard time drafting a review for it that says more than "this book was good." 


I'm now reading Elizabeth Chadwick's Lady of the English - look for my review of it close to the end of next week or early the week after.    I'm also re-reading George R.R. Martin's A Clash of Kings, book two in his A Song of Ice and Fire series.  Only a few weeks to go before the release of book five, A Dance with Dragons!!

I hope everyone has a fantastic week.